Our obligation is to follow Christ and help build a healthier community. This comes through request help outreach, and a transformational residential type housing program.
- Request help outreach makes available the right information when you call or visit the website. It’s amazing how intentional conversation and provisional help can get men and women connected to answers, solutions, and a path to sustainability. More than just phone help, our outreach of temporary services can connect people to hope and support. Just like with updated knowledge and consistently updating our web information; partnerships with other agencies, and learning about new services available, gives people an anchor in times of adversity.
- Transformational Housing services are for those who’ve been released from corrective programs and those chronically homeless in the Greater Gwinnett area. It’s a family-setting safe house environment with relational support, tools, and hope to establish people through the transitional process to gain a foothold as they reintegrate back into the community. Required attendance for daily accountability groups along with weekly Church attendance helps to provide transparency and communication.
REENTRY HOUSING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Participants must have a valid Identification.
- No particiapnt will arrive with more than the maximum amount of clothing allowed. All bags and personal belongings will be inventoried upon entrance.
- Two phase interview screening process is used to determine whether persons can be a suitable fit.
- Plans of action are required upon entrance, should include personal contact for emergency; personal mentor/ sponsor contacts, personal expectations (work, finance, personal improvements, etc.) and an attitude of initiative.
- Program fees ($150) are required prior to beginning of each week. Participants must also provide an up-front $150 Entrance fee.
- Must be capable of being gainfully employed.
- Isolation, lack of communication, and lack of participation are sufficient signs to consider moving participants into other recommended programs away from Judy House.
- Previous participants are discouraged from re-entering (though not excluded) due to familiarity and prone to feel exclusivity. Special consideration only.
- All clients and participants must be 30-days clean and sober prior to entrance (and during stay). Special considerations only.
Please fill out Contact Form first to inquire of availability.